Thursday 13 December 2012

Vintage Greetings

Hiya Peeps
I'm back with a crimbo card, I think I've nearly finished them for this year! :D  And I'm entering this into the challenge at Cupcake Craft, which is 'Merry Christmas' :)
I've coloured with me Pro's n Flex's, distressed with 'Tea Dye' and 'Brushed Corduroy'. I've used a Viva Pearl Pen, Aleen's True Snow with Twinklets and some Stickles 'Champagne' glitter glue with Gold Glamour Dust :)
Papers: Dovecraft Back To Basics 'Vintage Christmas'
Label die: Memory Box
Swirl die: Tim Holtz for Sizzix
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Thank you for visitng today and for all your lovely comments :)

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lovely vintage style card - the papers are terrific and the stamped image is gorgeous. Elizabeth xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Kay gorgeous card inside and out!

Sue said...

Stunning card Kelly. One of my favourite Christmas images and you have coloured it so beautifully. I love the papers and layout and the gorgeous MB label die.

Hugs Sue

Carissa said...

Very pretty. I struggle with vintage style but you have done a beautiful job.
Hugs, carissa

Caroline said...

Kelly this is gorgeous that image is adorable and I love the snow you've added. The layout is so beautiful. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the image and gorgeous papers.xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. I love the cute little birds, what a fabulous stamp.
The backing papers look great too, I have this pack and have used it soo much!!
Your bow looks brilliant too.
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just stunning, loving your colour choices too, just gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

coops said...

so stunning kelly.gorgeous image and your vintage design is really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

This is such an adorable and beautiful christmas card! Love the details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

Wishcraft said...

Lovely image and papers, gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Marilyn said...

Now this is what they mean when they say a card is beautiful! It's absolutely gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails