Thursday 6 December 2012

Rosie's Tree

Hi Peeps
Hope everyone's warm and well :)  I'm very late tonight so I'll get on with it! I adore these images from Wild Rose Studio and I'm entering this into the challenge over at I Love Promarkers, which is 'Anything goes' :)
I've coloured with me Pro's n Flex's, distressed with 'Antique Linen' and 'Tea Dye', used a Viva Pearl Pen, Ultra Fine Flower Soft and Stickles 'Diamond' glitter glue too :)
Punches: Martha Stewart 'Vinatge Doily'
Thank you so much for visiting and for your lovely comments too :)

14 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Kelly. I love the sweet image, your colouring is so beautiful with that wonderful fluffy flower soft. Those papers are gorgeous too, some of my favourites I think.

Hugs Sue

Carissa said...

Wonderful card. Love the way that you have accented the fur trim in the image.
Hugs. Carissa

Caroline said...

This is such a beautiful card I love the image and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

downrightcrafty said...

love the vintage feel to this wonderful card and the super fluff on her hat
Hugs Kate xx
WRS DT :)

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card....love the image and colouring.xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous sweetie ♥ Pops x x x

Distressed Miss said...

Oh Kelly this is so beautiful, love the use of kraft card it works so well with the red and the fur trim on her hat looks amazing.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. I love the image, and the colours and layout look fab too.
Lorraine x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

what a lovely Christmas card, how wonderful is that scene and that fur trimmed dress. janex

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kelly.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a pretty image and your card is really lovely hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.i love the image and your colours are really stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Stunning card Kelly, love the image and papers. Marlene

Karen said...

Just gorgeous Kelly, great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails