Monday 31 December 2012

My Favourite Five Cards Of 2012

Happy New Year's Eve Folks!
I'm back with Debby's Favourite Five of 2012, however Debby it's reeeeally difficult to choose just five, so I'm afraid it's ten! ;D
Up first is Peaches 'n' Cream, I was really pleased with this yummy colour combo :)
Second is Olivia with Kiki & Sugar, I love how the flowers turned out on this one and adore the SK image :)
Third up is Growing Roses, I LOVE my hedgies and was really pleased with the layout :)
Next up is A Flower for Mum-In-Law, I love the colour combo and the adorable teddy :)
Up next is Birthday Bunting, I adore this PB image and just love those papers from Wild Rose Studio :)
Next is Sparkle, this is GDT card I made for the I Love Promarkers challenge blog. I was really pleased with how I'd coloured this gorgeous image, the papers are so pretty and there's lots of pink! :D
Next up is For Mum, as the title suggests it's the card I made for me Mum's birthday. She loves fairies and this image is so beautiful and I was pleased with me colouring on this one too! I like the layout aswell :)
Next is 50 Sweet Kisses, this was a card order I made, I just love this sweet image, the papers are lovely n soft and I was pleased with the flowers too :)
Up next is Pink 'n' White Sweetness, I played around with the layout on this one and love it! The little fairy is just adorable and there's lots of pink! :D
And last but not least is Golden Age, another card order and I just had to use this lovely SK image, I love the colours on here and the flower arrangement, which usually just kind of happens! :D
Thank you so much for visiting my blog this year and foe all your lovely and kind comments, I really do appreciate the time you all take to leave them :)
Happy crafting for 2013!

9 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Awesome :)
Happy new year!!!

Deborah said...

All these cards are beautiful. I can understand you not being able to pick just five. I bet it was difficult choosing these ten.

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie these are just gorgeous, fabulous creations as always, Happy New Year huggles Pops x x x

Margaret said...

Such beautiful cards Kelly I couldn't pick a favorite.
Happy New Year.
Hugs
Margaret M

Lorraine said...

A fabulous selection of cards Kelly. They are all gorgeous.
Judging by those stamps you have just bought, there are going to be some fantastic cards in 2013 too.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

A really gorgeous selection of cards, I have enjoyed looking through them.
All the best for a fabulous New Year
Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

wow a stunning and very beautiful cards hun...and wishing you a **HAPPY NEW YEAR** hugs sassyxxxxx

Vicky said...

Such gorgeous cards sweetie, all of them are stunning!!

Happy new year sweetie, all the best for 2013. Thank you so much for your continued support & thank you for the inspiration I find on your blog every time I visit.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

All so stunning Kelly.Your designs are really beautiful and i love the images.
Wishing you a really Happy New Year too hun :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails