Tuesday 6 December 2011

Top Dog

Hiya Folks
I'm back with a birthday card for hubby, who's birthday is on Thursday, so I'm being quite organised this year! :D
I'm also entering this into the Papertake Weekly challenge, which is 'Anything goes and option of something dangly'.
 I've coloured with Promarkers, Flexmarkers and Prisma Pencils and distressed with 'Tea Dye'.
 Stamp: Penny Black
 Papers: Nitwits
Sentiment stamp: LOTV
Border punch: EK Success
Button punch: Martha Stewart
Thank you for looking  and for all your lovely comments too :)
Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great male card Kelly.
Sue x

Liz McGuire, said...

Super cute stamp, lovely papers and great colouring, he'll love it,

Liz x
Oh, and I just noticed the borders are little paws - how cool is that?

Stamps and Paper said...

kelly your card really made me smile, just love those little dogies...like the buttons too..


Anne

Wendy said...

Fab card Kelly, my hubby would love this too.
Wendy xx

Karen M said...

Your card really made me smile, those dogs are soooo cute, I love the ones with their ears out! What a great image! I love your card, hugs x x

coops said...

gorgeous card kelly.really love the fun image and stunning colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kelly.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa said...

Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this super adorable card Kelly :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails