Saturday 31 December 2011

My Favourite 5 Of 2011

Hello Peeps
I thought I'd join in with Debby's Five Favourites Of 2011 cos I missed the Christmas one! :D  And yes it's much more difficult than you think! Anyhoo, here goes.........
I just adore this Penny Black image and I love the lush paper from Doodlebug. The ribbon is gorgeous and I was pleased with the layout too.
 Another Penny Black I adore! :D  I love the Prima papers 'n'soft  colours and was really happy with the layout again!
 I love the softness of this card with the gorgeus LOTV fairy. I also love all the embossing and the lovely charm.
 I fell in love with this little elephant from Stamposaurus, so had to have them all! ;)  I love the colours on this card and the gorgeous flowers and lace too!
 Oh now I was really pleased with this card and I still have it, I can't bear to part with it! :D The super sweet couple are from LOTV and the church stamp is from Magnolia and I love how all the flowers all turned out.
Thank you for looking today and I hope everyone has a fantastic New Years Eve!

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly. Happy New Year.xxx

Donna Mosley said...

A wonderful selection of cards Kelly, love them all.

Donna x

Annie said...

a stunning collection of cards Kelly - all beautiful in their own way. Wishing you a Happy New Year.
love and hugs
annie x

Wishcraft said...

They're all gorgeous Kelly! You could put the last one in a box frame and hang it in your craft room :o) Happy New Year hun! Lisa x

Anonymous said...

What lovely cards...have a great New Year. S xx

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Kelly....and wishing you a happy new year too sweetie... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lee said...

Have always loved your cards Kelly.Wishing you and your family a very

Happy,Peaceful and Safe 2012.Huge Huggles.xxx Cuddles for the furry's xxx

Margaret said...

Such beautiful cards Kelly.
Hugs
Margaret M

Karen M said...

Kelly all your cards are just gorgeous! I hope you have a wonderful and crafty 2012, Hugs x x

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Kelly.
Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.xx

Wendy said...

All such gorgeous cards Kelly...Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Hugs wendy xx

coops said...

fantastic selection of cards kelly.all so stunning ;D
wishing you a happy and healthy new year ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

What a stunning collection Kelly.
Thanks for joining in with My Favourite cards of 2011.
luv
Debby

Related Posts with Thumbnails