Wednesday 14 December 2011

1940's Stylee

Hiya Folks
Well' I'm not sure this is 1940's really, I'm not happy with how I've coloured her hair either AND it's not photographed very well!! Grrrrrr! But apart from that, I'm quite happy with it! :D  And it's my last card order too, which means I can take my time and play now! Yay!
 I've coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and distressed the embossing with 'Spun Sugar' (not that you can tell!).
Papers: Pink Petticoat and the flocked black paper was from Doodlebug
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments too :)
Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

1940's is right up my street just love the 40's....fabulous card Kelly

Anne

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, fab image and colours.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

It's gorgeous Kelly...! love the image, great 40's feel and the hair looks good to me too sweetie :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Doreen said...

Too hard on yourself Kelly, I think this is gorgeous.xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kelly,
I love the background and the heart shapes. the embossed heart is beautiful. Gorgeous image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

XxJULESxX said...

wow gorgeous Kelly!

coops said...

stunning card kelly.love the fabulous backing paper and gorgeous image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so lovely, stylish and elegant - quite decadent too! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails