Wednesday 24 August 2011

Miracles Are Everywhere

Hello Peeps

And now for something completely different! :D  This card is in complete contrast to yesterdays!

The image is a Sarah Kay, love these images and I have quite afew now, so must use more! The papers are from Papermania, the snowflake die is from Marianne Creatables and the sweet sentiment is from LOTV.
I've painted with watercolours, distressed with 'Antique Linen' and 'Tea Dye' and the little snowflake stamp is from Wild Rose Studio.
I'm entering rthis card into:

Thank you all for visiting and leaving me a comment :)

8 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

These were my favourite Christmas papers from last year. I loved them so much that I bought a second pack .. .. so I still have quite a few of these design pages left for this year!! Perhaps I will allow myself to use them more now the novelty has worn off LOL!!!

Fabulous colouring of your image and great distressing!!

Love Jules xx

Donna Mosley said...

Very beautiful card Kelly, love the image and gorgeous vintage feel.

Donna x

coops said...

wow this is beautiful kelly.i love your colours and sentiment and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card Kelly - love the soft colours on the papers!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

XxJULESxX said...

Kelly this is beautiful!! i do love your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh this has a lovely feel to it very charming, Love it! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :0)

Caroljenks said...

Beautiful - I love the subtle colours.

Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge :)

Carol x

Anne H. said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Beautiful colors and i love this image from SK.
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Anne

Related Posts with Thumbnails