Tuesday 19 July 2011

Pink 'n' Blue

Hiya Folks

I have another crimbo card for you finally, I have to sneek away to my crafty spot whilst the lil' pup is asleep at the moment as I daren't let him into me craft room yet! Can you imagine! :D

Anyway, this image is from last years LOTV Christmas Collection and they have a new release out next week! Can't wait! The papers are from Crafts Too, the flower die is from Magnolia and I've made all the pearls with Pearl Maker Pens.

I've coloured with watercolours and used lots of Stickles 'Stardust' glitter glue and Glamour Dust :)


 
I'm entering this into:
Lili Of The Valley 'Pink 'n' Blue'

Thank you for looking and for taking the time to leave a comment :)

12 comments:

Vicky said...

So adorable Kelly...beautifully coloured...great layout and love all your embellies too sweetie..!

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

I am pleased that your little pup is keeping you busy!!

It looks like you are doing well with your Christmas cards. This one is lovely and I love the look of those pearls you have made.

Love Jules xx

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet kelly and a gorgeous design. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, love the pretty papers, very nice xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Kelly,love all the glitter.xxx

coops said...

stunning card kelly.the image is gorgeous and i love your pretty colours and sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Kelly,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Kelly, this is gorgeous. Love the very sweet image and stunning colouring. Love how you've done the shadow on the ice. Great sparkles too.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

So pretty! Lovely colours and image, and your sparkly details look fab :o) Lisa x

Lena Katrine said...

Such a beautiful creation! Lovely papers and colours, and great design! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week, hope to see you again next time too :)
Hugs, Lena

Bev said...

Oh my, this is so pretty Kelly! Just my kind of crimbo card :) Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Kelly,gorgeous image and pretty colours.
Wendy xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails