Sunday 31 July 2011

Lazy Hazy Day

Hello Peeps

I hope eveyone's been enjoying the summer weather at last! :D  We went for a lovely walk in a local nature reserve with the pooch this morning :)

Here's my card for today and this one is for me Dad, as it's his birthday aswell next week! I've used another cute LOTV stamp, the fab papers are from SEI's 'Mimosa' collection and the stamp I've used around the image is from Hero Arts. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, jewels are by Doodlebug, the swirly corner die is from Sizzix, border punch is by Martha Stewart and finally the dragonfly die is from Magnolia.
I've painted with watercolours and distressed around the image with 'Wild Honey' and I also used the same colour for the swirly stamp too.


I'm entering this into:
Lili Of The Valley Thursday 'Sketch by Domi' (2nd entry)

Thank you for looking ad I will hopefully catch up with you all tonight! :)

14 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A really gorgeous card Kelly love the cute image and inked edges. Your dad will love it.

Donna x

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, beautiful papers, great layout. such a cute image

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly,fab image and great colours.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Snap..! I have used the same image today for a dt card later on in the week hehehe...and I love the colours you have used too hun..!

hugs Vicky xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Kelly :)

This is so sweet hun, and I love the corners! Are they a punch or a die, I love that kind of detailing :)

Gorgeous colouring too.

hugs

xxalisonxx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, bet dad will love it. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

April said...

Really cute card! This little bear is really enjoying himself. You did a great job!

nicolet said...

What a sweetie!
Hugs Nicolet

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card Kelly.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card kelly.the image and design is fab and i love the colours, its reminds me off a hot summers evening ;D

xx coops xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

A really lovely card, love the image, so sweet. Perfect! Zo x

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly, I'm sure your dad will love this - it's gorgeous. Love how you've stamped and distressed around the little guy. Very effective. Luv & Hugs Trish x

Lena Katrine said...

Hi :)
This is a beautiful creation in lovely colours and pretty details! Thanks for playing along at the LOTV challenge this time, hope to see you again on our next!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

XxJULESxX said...

love it! one of my fav images this! it's gorgeous Kelly as usual!
you have been a busy bee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails