Thursday 28 July 2011

Icing The Cake

Hello Peeps

Ooh I just couldn't resist a couple of the new stamps from LOTV's Christmas release! ;)  This one is called Icing The Cake! :D  The gorgeous papers were from Basic Grey, the border punch is my fave, the bigger flower is a Marianne Creatables die and the other is an old X-Cut punch, oh and the sentiment is also from LOTV.

I've coloured with watercolours and I've used Liquid Pearls and Glamour Dust for the icing and also used Stickles glitter glues in 'Ruby Slippers' and 'Champagne'. The cute little puppy looks abit like our Archie, talking of which.........................................
...............................look what I caught him doing! :D

I'm entering this into:

11 comments:

Krafty Kows said...

Ha ha this did make me laugh - I have been attempting to ice & decorate 90 cupcakes and a top tier wedding cake this evening. Wonderful image and a beautiful card. Jeanette

Doreen said...

Love these new stamps Kelly,your card is gorgeous.xxx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Kelly,adorable image,and love that punch too,must use mine more.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous, love the paper, and cute image. .. hey do you have any problems with the flower die (the one with the lots of holes in the petals)? I'm always tearing mine when trying to take the card out of the die, its so frustrating!

coops said...

gorgeous card kelly.your colours and papers are stunning and i love the sweet image :D
love your photo of srchie , he looks full of mishief :D

xx coops xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

No wonder you couldn't resist, it's gorgeous. Zo x

Hazel said...

Hi Kellie - your card is stunning - the water colouring is totally devine. Archie looks like a cheeky little chappie - does Ruby approve? Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Hazel x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Kelly, and Archie is so cute. Sue x

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute, Kelly!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Such a sweet card!

Sue from Oregon said...

I love this image...pure cuteness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails