Sunday 17 April 2011

Among The Roses

Hiya Folks

Hope everyone's enjoying the sun, fingers crossed it stays like this for Easter :)

Meet Mavis, isn't she just adorable! She's from Stamping Bella and I need more! :D  The papers are from My Minds Eye, the fab pearls are from The Hobby House and I've used an embossing folder from Cuttlebug.

I've coloured Mavis with Promarkers.

These gorgeous roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've sprayed them with me fave Glimmer Mist in 'Pearl'.

I'm entering this into:
Allsorts Challenge 'Fab sketch'
Crafty Catz 'Furry Friends'

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :)

14 comments:

Vicky said...

Just the cutest wee image Kelly..and loving that sweet charm too hun..

fingers crossed too for more gorgeous weather...!

hugs Vicky xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Kelly, I am not normally a flower type card maker...but I must say that these flowers are the perfect touch to this darling card!!!

Janette said...

Hi Kelly, what a sweet card, just love the image and the papers and embellies are fab, thankyou for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, lovely cute image, I can see why you need more! Sue x

Donna Mosley said...

So pretty Kelly, love the cute image and gorgeous embellies. You always finish your cards beautifully. :o)

Donna x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Kelly,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Poppy said...

aww cute card,lovey papers.
poppy

XxJULESxX said...

oh gorgeous Kelly i LOVE the image!!!!

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

Another lovely make. Love the layout and your colour choices along with all those great embellishments.

Love how you have cut your image out.

Love Jules xx

p.s. I am pleased you liked my Sister's bags. She will be well chuffed to know that. Thank you xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Kelly.
luv
Debby

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi kelly
A gorgeous and beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
hugs Dianne xx

xxxtglxxx said...

awww, this is so cute :)

The flowers look fabulous and I love the MME paper and the pearls are gorgeous.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lee said...

Absolutely beautiful.Love the flowers and image.xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is so beautiful love those pretty papers...

Thanks for doing such a great job with the sketch this week and for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails