Thursday 3 March 2011

Special Butterflies

Hi Folks
Hope everyone is well. I'm back with another card for my Nan, from my Mum this time :)
The fab number templates I got from Craftwork Cards, which I embossed with a Crafts Too folder, the gorgeous butterfly dies are from Marianne Creatables, the lovely embossed card (which I've lightly tinted with blue chalk) is from Doodlebug but I'm afraid I bought this a while ago and can't find it anywhere now :( 
The stunning flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've spritzed them with 'Pearl' Glimmer Mist. Oh and used abit of Stickles 'Stardust' glitter glue.

Wild Orchid Challenge 'Anything goes'
CES Challenges 'Flowers & Flutterbys'

Thank you all so much for visiting and all your lovely comments too :)


9 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Kelly, this is absolutely stunning. Love it all! :o)

Donna x

Doreen said...

A stunning card Kelly.xxx

Else Irene said...

Very sweet! Thanks for joining us a WOC ♥

Teresa said...

Hello Kelly, what a gorgeous card, I've never seen a card for an 80yr look so pretty, its gorgeous! I love your butterflies too.
Hugs Teresa xx

Unknown said...

Oh this is so pretty..love those butterflies! Thanks for playing with us at CES xx

coops said...

kelly this is absolutely stunning hun!! i love the soft delicate colours and gorgeous butterflies and flowers :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Kelly & so very elegant to. Thanks for joining us over at the CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Annie said...

wow! this one caught my eye, what a beautiful creation! I love the soft colours and those butterflies are gorgeous (might have to put these on the shopping list). enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Lee said...

A really lovely card love the embossing,flowers n colours.xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails