Saturday 19 February 2011

The Saturday Trio

Hi Girls
Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend :)  Just made afew simples cards to keep me crafting flow going! :D


This first card is using a Penny Black stamp called Burst Of Stars, the sentiment stamp is from Paper Makeup, the butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart, I've used Liquid Pearls 'Opal White' and Stickles 'Strawberry Ice' glitter glue and I've distressed with 'Victorian Velvet'.

This second card is using a stamp from Magnolia and the sentiment stamp is from Forever Friends, I've coloured the tree with Prisma Pencils, distressed with 'Mustard Seed' and 'Crushed Olive' and the sweet dragonfly die is also from Magnolia. Oh and used abit of Stickles 'Lemon Ice' glitter glue.

And finally this lovely stamp is from Magnolia, I've coloured it with Prisma Pencils and used Aleen's True Snow and the fabulous Twinklets Diamond Dust and afew dots of Stickles 'Silver' glitter glue. Oh and distresses with 'Faded Jeans'.

Thank you for looking and enjoy the rest of the weekend :)
Kelly.x

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly, gorgeous cards. Love all three. Trish x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kelly,
These are beautifully crafted cards. I love the images and colours. Wonderful work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Fleur said...

Wow Kelly they maybe simple, but they are absolulty stunning, I love them all & the sentiment in the first is perfect
Hugz fleur xXx

Jules said...

Beautiful makes Kelly.

I love them all but my favourite is the first one.

Love your image and your little butterflies with their pearl trails are gorgeous.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kelly, you have been busy and those cards are lovely. You've just reminded me that I have some liquid pearls stashed away - I should get it out and use it again. Elizabeth x

Anita said...

All three are gorgeous Kelly. Love them!

Wishcraft said...

All lovely cards Kelly, very pretty :o) Lisa x

Lee said...

Oh WOW Kelly.They are all STUNNING.xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails