Saturday 9 October 2010

Forever Autumn

Evening Peeps
As soon as I got these new Sarah Kay stamps I had to ink one and play! Love them all :)   The paper is from My Minds Eye, I've used one of me fave Martha Stewart border punches and just love me new Tim Holtz 'Tattered Leaves' dies, which I've embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and then gently went over them with a Brilliance 'Galaxy Gold' inkpad.

I've coloured her with Promarkers and Prisma Pencils, then distressed around her with 'Wild Honey' and 'Tea Dye' and also used me Stickles 'Gold Ice' glitter glue (I don't know where I'd be without me Stickles!).
These gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I inked the white Cherry Blossoms with the same Distress inks as I used before and sprayed with 'Iridescent Gold' Glimmer Mist, then realised I already had some of these in almost the exact colour I'd wanted in the first place! :D   Proof I have so many of these flowers I could probably open a florists shop! :D

Phew! Off now to cook tea, egg, chips n steak, yum, watch Harry Hill, then at some point make me card for tomorrows Just Cute Bears challenge!
See you soon.
Kelly.x
AllsortsChallenge 'Inspiration from a song title' ('Forever Autumn' by Justin Hayward)
CuteCardThursday 'Make Your Own' (Leaves!)

16 comments:

Lindsey said...

ooooh! This is beautiful, love the colours and those leaves!
Have a good weekend
Linds x

Liz McGuire, said...

Such a pretty stamp and so well coloured. Real autumn feel to your card.

Liz x

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

Your card really looks like Autumn .. .. I can feel the breeze just looking at it.

Gorgeous work and I love what you have done with your leaves and flowers.

Love Jules xx

Carol said...

Oooo Kelly, this is absolutely awesome!!! Such a gorgeous card, luv the new Sarah Kay images too. Really luv everything you've done with it!! Lotsa luv xxxxx

Delphine said...

This is gorgeous, Kelly! I love the colours, beautiful image and gorgeous paper! Great layout too, I really like the leaves! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

Jennifer said...

Hi Kelly! Gorgeous! I love your leaf dies and how you embossed them. MMmm tea sounds great...i'm starving! xx Jenny xx

Vicky said...

Ahh Kelly this image is just to gorgeous and you have coloured her is beautifully!. Love the leaf die and they look brill embossed.
Enjoy your din din's, sounds yummy mmmmmm,
Hugs Vicky xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, beautifully coloured, love the embossed leaves.
Congrats on your win at Penny Black
hugs Mandy xx

Lee said...

hi kelly.hope you are having a good weekend.This is such a beautiful card.Love all the colouring and gorgeous embellies.xxps.Congratulations on winning the PB Saurday Challenge.xx

Anita said...

Beautiful card Kelly. I love your image and those leaves are gorgeous!

coops said...

ooooo stunning card kelly.the image is beautiful and i love the gorgeous autumnal colours and the leaves and flowers are lush :D

xx coops xx

Pinklady 68 said...

Beautiful autumn card!
Just love this image from SK:-) Lovely paper and details!

Hugs Laila.

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card, love the image, the colours, the flowers and leaves and basically everything lol

thankyou for taking part in my musically inspired challenge this week @ Allsorts

Amanda xx

Annie said...

what a fabulous card! thanks for sharing with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Kelly - love the image and those tattered leaves are fab.
Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

Julie said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Related Posts with Thumbnails