Saturday 2 October 2010

Cherished Friend

Hi Folks
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :)  I would've got this post uploaded about an hour earlier if it wasn't for the new picture editor thingy being extremely slow! Grrrrr! I'm gasping for a drink! :D

Anyway, this sweetest image is a Sarah Kay, the paper is from the 'Floral' collection at Wild Rose Studio. I've used some hearts nesties from Spellbinders and the fab 'Floral Vines' deep edge border punch from Martha Stewart.

I've coloured this sweetie with me Promarkers and Prisma Pencils, the lovely 'Hearts' embossing folder is from Crafts Too and I've also used Stickles 'Crystal Ice' glitter glue.

The lovely white Cherry Blossoms are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the gorgeous purple rose we bought when we were preparing for our wedding 7 years ago and obviously forgot about them cos I've got a whole load of them left! I've sparyed them with 'Pearl' Glimmer Mist of course!
Another photo I'm afraid, I struggle to photograph this style of card and please ignore the clutter in the background :)

Oh and these lovely sentiment stamps are from Kaiser Crafts and the swirl is a Marianne Creatables die.
Thank you for looking and enjoy the rest of the weekend peeps :)
Kelly.x
ABCChallenge 'E is for Easel cards'
ILovePromarkers Swirls & Pearls'
WildOrchidChallenge 'Ribbons & Bows'



26 comments:

Pinklady 68 said...

A beautiful easel-card!
Love the cute image from SK and color combo:-) MS punch also a favorite of mine. Gorgeous!!

Have a nice Sunday!
Hugs Laila.

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love all the glitter and the image you used. Thanks for sharing. Happy World Card Making Day :)

Lindsey said...

Oh this is beautiful! Such a sweet image and i love the easel card.
Linds x

Lee said...

Oh my goodness what a gorgeous card.thanks for stopping by my blog hun.xx

Doreen said...

This is so beautiful Kelly, I love Sara Kay images I have quite a collection, I love all you pretty finishing touches.xxx

Vicky said...

Wow this is gorgeous Kelly!, love this cute image and fab layout too. Having the same prob's like you with the uploads, I was gagging for a vary large Vodka after an hour of trying,thought crafting was relaxing lol, Hugs Vicky xx

Anita said...

Wow, Kelly, this is just gorgeous! Your image is perfectly colored and I love the papers, too. So Sweet.

Jennifer said...

Hi Kelly. Another fab card! I love the subtle colours. The flowers are lovely, they look sugar coated!xx Jenny xx

Tine said...

Ah, such an adorable image. Love your glittered flowers too. Great card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

coops said...

beautiful card kelly.your image is gorgeous and i love the embossed heart and your delicate colours.lush flowers and sparkle too :)

xx coops xx

kelly said...

The image is very sweet , Kelly. The sentiment is perfect this image.

Kelly

Liz McGuire, said...

Very pretty card, love it!

Liz x

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous what a sweet image in fab colours with fab papers, hugs Pops x

WeirdCat said...

What a sweet card, love the pastel colours, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Kelly.
Sue x

Lorraine said...

That's a beautiful card, Kelly. Any friend would love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Riet said...

So wonderful card Kelly,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Else Irene said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

This such a lovely creation.

So sweet with a great image and gorgeous colour choices.

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Lorraine said...

This is really lovely, I love the colours you have used and the heart is lovely.

Karen said...

Gorgeous Kelly, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Kelly, so sweet and pretty. Easels are a pain to photograph, I think most of us stuggle with them
hugs Mandy xx

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous easel card Kelly. Love this stamp and the colours are beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Clairex

Wishcraft said...

Adorable! Love the image, lovely papers and gorgeous gingham bow :o) Lisa x

Annie said...

wow, such an adorable card and the details are gorgeous!
hugs, annie x

Cathy said...

Such a pretty easel card, and gorgeous image. Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails