Tuesday 27 July 2010

Hitchin' A Ride

Hi Peeps
I'm back with another birthday card, this one's for me Mum, I chose this image cos Mum's got 3 cats and I tried really hard to get the colours right! Two of them are black and one is a tortoiseshell, it took me a couple of attempts until I was happy with them!
Thank you for looking and all the lovely comments you leave.
Kelly.x
PennyBlackAtAllsorts 'A burst of summer colour' (3rd card)


My Recipe
Penny Black 'hitchin' a ride' stamp
Papermania 'rose garden' papers & bow
Martha Stewart punches
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
Craftwork Cards sentiment
Sizzix leaf & letter die-cuts
Memento inkpad
Promarkers
Distress 'tumbled glass' inkpad
Stickles 'crystal ice' glitter glue


10 comments:

Vicky said...

Simply stunning Kelly!!, so love the image and gorgeous colouring!!
Take care Vicky xx

Liz McGuire, said...

This is beautiful, I'm sure she will love it. The stamp is really cute and you have coloured it so well.

Liz x

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

Great card with a super cute image.

I picked those papers up last week but haven't put them to good use yet. Thanks for the inspiration.

Love Jules xx

Lizzy said...

Oooh this is gorgeous Kelly...luv the cute image & dp's...fab layout too hun xx Lizzy xx :)

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

very cute and very pretty . janex

coops said...

aw such a stunning card kelly.the image is so sweet and fab colouring and layout.love the papers and punched edeges, oh and the flowers too :)

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Kelly, love the stamp and pretty paper
Clairexx

Rachel x said...

This is such a lovely card, Kelly!! :) Your colouring came out great!! I did the same on a card for my sister a few years back and I had trouble getting the cats coloured right, too- esp the tortoise shell one!! Love the beautiful pink flowers, too, they go great with the pretty papers!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, the image is sweet and the glittered edge is perfection, husg Pops x

Mina said...

oooohhhhh what a cute image Kelly and I love your mix of papers too
Mina xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails