Sunday 11 July 2010

Birthday Carwash

Evening Folks
Phew! Another week gone! Hope everyone is well, I've been busy making a couple of special brithday cards for me little sister who's 18 on Tuesday! I've found some suitably embarrassing photos of her when she was younger to go onto them and will hopefully get them on here at some point. Oooh I'm a wicked older sister :)
Onto this card which is for me brother Craig from Mum and Dad and yes I've still got to make mine, but I've got till Friday!
Will catch up with everyone now!
Kelly.x
JustCuteBears 'Sketch by Helen'
ILovePromarkers 'Distressing'


My Recipe
LOTV 'pride & joy' stamp
DCWV 'the natural matstack' papers
Doodlebug ribbon
Craftwork Cards sentiment & card candy
Memento inkpad
Promarkers
Distress 'wild honey' & 'tea dye' inkpads
Woodware pearly stuff
DecoArt glamour dust
Glossy Accents

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya Kelly
Lovely card, really well coloured :-) I am sure that your brother will love it. Bit of an expensive time for you then with your brother and sister,lol
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, these LOTV images are fabby and I love what you have done with it. I feel a spend coming on!

Liz x

coops said...

fantastic male card kelly, the image is super and i love your layout and papers and the inked edges are lush.aw to be 18 again,i got engaged on mine.lol.bet your sis will love the embarrasing piccys you have :)
xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Hi hun!, super, super card!!, love everything about it and I so love LOTV Stamps!!
Have a fab evening and I look forward to seeing your sister's card lol!!
Love Vicky xx

Karen said...

Lovely and such a great image, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Jules said...

A beautiful card Kelly for your Mum and Dad to give.

Your colouring is awesome.

Remember that your little Sister will get her own back .. .. one way or another!! LOL!!!

Take care

Love Jules xx

Lorraine said...

Love that image, Kelly, it's a super card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

maxine said...

Great card I love how you have coloured the image

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet bear card Kelly.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Wow this is amazing, i so love it hugs Pops x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Kelly. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

WeirdCat said...

So cute, love the image,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,
Ruth x

Helen said...

Fab card - love the vintage feel!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, such a cute image and fab layout.
Yep you are a wicked big sis, but you've earnt that right lol
hugs Mandy xx

Kat said...

What a great male card. Love that image and the DP works really well with it. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I adore your card Kelly, your colouring and design are perfect, super dupper card. janex

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card! Stunning colouring, love the vintageish(!) feel to the card.

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

xx :0)

Annie said...

fabulous teddy on your card! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

Related Posts with Thumbnails