Saturday 12 June 2010

Time For A Pint

Hi Folks
Oh dear! I don't think I've been quite myself this last week, I know this cos I've not been crafting since last Sunday! How dreadful! Will have to try and make up and catch up this weekend! Anyway, onto my card, which I think is probably the stance most men are at this afternoon :) Will have to have a quick peek to see what challenges I can fit him into!
CardsForMen 'Father's Day'
TotallyGorjuss 'For the boys'
Crafts&Me 'Friends & Family'
Thank you for looking, will catch up with you all now!
Kelly.x


My Recipe
Wild Rose Studio 'time for a pint' stamp
Wild Rose Studio 'for men' papers
Craftwork Cards card candy
Martha Stewart 'double scallop' border punch
Memento inkpad
Promarkers to colour image
Distress 'tea dye' inkpad

12 comments:

Sharon said...

What a great male card. I love the beer belly on him..lol

Anonymous said...

Fab male card Kelly.
Sue x

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

Yep, I think you are right. There will be a lot of chaps standing about like this for a few weeks now I bet LOL!!!

Great image and backing paper. Love the chaps beer belly!! It will be even bigger by the end of the World Cup!

Hope you are feeling much more like your old self now.

Enjoy your weekend.

Love Jules xx

Mandy said...

Fab card hun, love that beer belly lol
hugs Mandy xx

coops said...

fantastic card kelly, the new stamp and papers are great.i love your colouring and fab layout.love his beer belly :) luv coops.xx

Vicky said...

Hi Kelly!!
Another beautiful creation!!
Just love the image, just perfect for the footie lol!!
Take care hun, love Vicky xx

Jennifer said...

This is brilliant. Your colouring is top notch! Great image. All in all, a fab card! xx Jenny xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Really cute card. Love you layout. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the Challenge.

issy said...

Fabulous card, I love the image, and the backing paper. Well cordinated..

Thanks for playing along with Cards for men this week and good luck in the challenge.

issy

gina g said...

Fabulous card hun. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me challenge this week. luv gina xx

paola said...

Great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at TG
smiles
Paola

Unknown said...

Love this card. It's just the ticket! Ha Ha ! LOVE his beer belly!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Cards For Men. Good luck! Viv xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails