Wednesday 12 May 2010

A Spring Tulip Jungle

Hi Folks
Well I really enjoyed doing an easel card yesterday so I've done another one and have spent a marvellous afternoon mucking about with me Promarkers. This is after having watched a couple of fabulous tutorials on the new LOTVIdeasToInspire blog, I was indeed all inspired and got out one of me favourite stamps and had a play, actually this was a practice image, but was quite pleased with it and thought it would be a waste to just chuck him in the bin! So I'm going to put him into a challenge too, which is the PassionForPromarkers 'Strawberries & Cream' theme, so I've gone with the lovely colour scheme! :)
Have a lovely evening folks and thank you for looking.
Kelly.x

My Recipe
Penny Black 'tulip jungle' stamp
SEI papers
Martha Stewart 'doily' & 'butterfly' punches
Cuttlebug 'dotty' embossing folder
Craftwork Cards sentiment, card candy & scalloped circle blank
Promarkers to colour image
Spellbinders 'scalloped' nesties
Stickles 'stardust' glitter glue

15 comments:

pickle said...

Oh wow this is fabulous you ahve coloured the image in beautifully. It really jumps out at you.
Kerry x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kelly, what a sweet card. Love the cute image and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Vicky said...

Just beautiful Kelly!!, the colouring is just perfect and the image is scrummy!!, have a lovely evening love Vicky xx

Mina said...

wow Kelly your colouring of this fabulous PB image is just stunning...gorgeous card
Mina xxx

Lizzy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Kelly, luv the cute image... your colouring is fab ~ great colours & layout & luv the design xx Lizzy xx :)

Unknown said...

Aw, this is stunning Kelly, really lovely :-)
I do love that Penny Black image
Hugs
Tasha
xxxx

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a pretty card Kelly. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Emma said...

Aw I love your card, the puddy image is adorable and your colouring looks fab.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

coops said...

wow stunning card kelly, love the fab image and your colouring is fantastic, the image really pops.great card shape and layout.luv coops.xx

Mandy said...

Wow hun this is beautiful, way too good to go in the bin, your colouring looks fab and I love the image.
Sorry I've not been to visit for a few days hun, haven't known if I've been coming or going lol
hugs Mandy xx

Suzanne said...

Kelly this is just beautiful and the colours are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP hugs Sue :o)

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Kelly,
Sue x

Lorraine said...

Youe easel cards are fantastic and as for your colouring I wish I could colour like that.

Jennifer said...

Wow I love this Kelly. It's really cute! Your colouring is tip top. The colours are lovely too!xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

jenny said...

Wow! Love this card! Love the easel shape and your colouring is fabulous x

Jenny xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails