Saturday 8 May 2010

Cushy Birthday

Evening Folks
Hope everyone is well. I can't believe I've managed to miss the last three Penny Black challenges! And they're my faves! So got straight into this one, which is a fab sketch and they have a blog hop too! Can't wait! In fact I will get snuggled up like the kitty (I'll try not to fall asleep!) on my card and do some hopping now.
PennyBlackSaturday 'fab sketch'
CardsForMen 'Monochrome'
CuteCardThursday 'Boyz to Men'
Take care folks and thank you for looking.
Kelly.x

My Recipe
Penny Black 'cushy' stamp
DCWV 'the natural stack' papers
Craftwork Cards sentiment & 'honey pot' card candy
Cuttlebug 'dotty' embossing folder
X-Cut flower punch
Anita's adhesive ribbon
Spellbinders 'scalloped' nesties
Raffia lace from Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Promarkers to colour image
Brilliance 'galaxy gold' inkpad
Stickles 'coffee ice' glitter glue

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, this is so sweet. Love the cat and I love the brown colours :-)
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxxxx

Jennifer said...

Hi Kelly! This is lovely. I love the image and colours xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

Kelly your card is gorgeous hun, so sweet and your paper piecing looks fab
hugs Mandy xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww this is so sweet! Love the papers and your paper pieced chair :o) Lisa x

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet kelly...love that cute kitty.....thanks for joining in the blog hop fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

coops said...

stunning card kelly, i love the image and the tartan paper is fab.great colours and layout and love the raffia lace and candy dots.luv coops.xx

Nannieflash said...

Wow fabulous card Kelly, those colour combos are brilliant. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Sarpreet said...

absolutely gorgeous, love the images, good luck with the challenge

Pauline C said...

Very cute but cool card Kelly - love it! Thanks for joining in the PBSC #100 challenge & blog hop - good luck with the prize draw and my candy :-)
pauline x

Kaz said...

Now that's a contented looking kitty!
Love your card, you DP chair looks fab.
Kaz xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation hun, super sweet image with fab papers and colours, love the psarkly hat :) hugs Pops x

Lorraine said...

Aw I love the cat lying in his chair, great idea

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

This is so lovely.

Great paper piecing and gorgeous ribbon and backing papers.

Love Jules xx

Vicky said...

Hi Kelly!,
Wow a beautiful card!, love the image a colour combo!
Take care love Vicky xx

NGCARDS said...

This is fab, I love the image. Good Luck with my candy and thanks for joining in with us at PBSC! xxx

Beth said...

I'm glad you've joined us again - this is fantastic! I love this cute image and how you've paper pieced the chair! Thanks for joining our PB Blog Hop!

Love Beth xx

Annie said...

fabulous card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Joey said...

Hiya Kelly

fantastic card and great dp, perfect for any man! thanks for entering my giveaway good luck

Joey.x

Related Posts with Thumbnails