Sunday 9 May 2010

Country Garden Cat

Hi Folks
No stamping!! But I couldn't resist this CD from Joanna Sheen! It's called 'Ivory Cats' and it's full of absolutely stunning artwork by Lesley Anne Ivory. If you're a fan of kitties you must have a look! This is actually a card for my Aunty from my Nan! Aunty Sandra loves cats so should be happy with this me thinks, then I've got one to do for my cousin who's also a fan so you'll probably be seeing another soon! Oh and I found a challenge blog for CD's too so will squeeze it into that one. Will do some mega quick hopping before bed, early start tomorrow, hubby has to take me into work cos me car's poorly, had to call the very nice man from the AA when I was round at Mum's earlier and we don't know what's wrong with it! Aaaaargh!
CDSunday 'Country Charm'
Goodnight and as always thank you for looking.
Kelly.x


My Recipe
Joanna Sheen 'Ivory Cats' CD image
DCWV 'the natural stack' papers
Doodlebug gems
Martha Stewart 'eyelet lace' & 'butterfly' punches
Tulle from Tabby Crafts
Cherry blossom from Wild Orchid Crafts
Stickles 'lemon ice' glitter glue


11 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Kelly!,
Beautiful card!, as a cat lover, I just adore this image and I just love JS CDS!!,fab layout and cute butterflies!,
Take care and I hope the car will be better tomorrow!!, love Vicky xx

Doreen said...

This is fabulous, it is a wonderful image.Thank you for sharing this with us at CD Sunday.xxx

Tess said...

Fabulous card Kelly - such a gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week. Tess x

coops said...

hiya kelly, aw beautiful card.i love the cat and all the flowers.love your layout and the butterflies and gems.hope your car is fixed soon hun.luv coops.xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a beautiful card. Nice layout. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge this week.

Christine said...

Hi Kelly, gorgeous card and lovely image.
Thanks for joining us on CD Sunday this week
Christine x

Mina said...

fab card Kelly, beautiful cat image
Mina xxx

Anne said...

Great card Kelly for our challenge at CD Sunday. Thanks for sharing. Hugs x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous in gorgeous colours, love the image really sweet, big hugs Pops x x x

Rainbow Lady said...

Adorable Kelly. I am a big cat fan so just love this. Thanks for playing this week Love Cynthia x

starcyl said...

Beautiful card, this cd is looking more attractive as time goes on, thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week.

Jenny

Related Posts with Thumbnails