Wednesday 21 April 2010

Laurel & Hardy Birthday

Hi Peeps
Gosh I can't believe it's Wednesday already!! Where is the week going? I'm behind with challenge cards too, but at least I've got abit of crafting done and finished another birthday card for my brother Ryan who's a fan of Laurel & Hardy (in case you didn't guess!), I've kept it quite simple cos you can't go too heavy with embellishments for man cards can you? But I did manage to get some glitter glue on there! I used Stickles 'Black Diamond', which I just love, on their hats.
Right, cup of tea, bit of chocolate and some blog hopping!:)
Thanks for looking everyone and take care.
Kelly.x

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Kelly!
What a lovely, fun card! love the image and layout!!
Love Vicky xx

Mandy said...

Fab card hun, great image, your brother will love it
hugs Mandy xx

coops said...

fantastic male card kelly, love how you have used the stickle on the hats and a brilliant image.luv coops.xx

Mina said...

this is fabulous Kelly, perfect for your brother and the Laurel and Hardy image is brilliant
Mina xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails