Sunday 20 December 2009

PB Challenge - Christmas Charm

I'm back!
Here's my card for the PB Challenge which is to use a christmas charm, so decided I would make my own! I bought some shrink plastic ages ago and been too scared to use it! But, finally after 7 attempts I finally got it flat! I ended up baking it in the oven in the end, as I just couldn't get it right using my heat tool. Phew! This is also another card for my sister cos the vouchers wouldn't fit in the other square card I made a couple of weeks ago. Doh!
Will hopefully get lots of crafting done now as I've got 2 weeks off! Woo-hooooo!
Take care.
Kelly.x



My Recipe
Stamp from Penny Black
Embossing folders from Cuttlebug
Snowflake die-cut from Sizzix
Paper blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts
Scalloped card from Papermania
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Other materials used: Promarkers, Glimmer Mist, Glamour Dust & Shrink Plastic

3 comments:

NGCARDS said...

This is gorgeous work hun, Love the idea of creating your own charm! Thanks for joining in at PBSC! xxx

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

A really lovely card. I love your image and the shrunken version too!! Really cute.

Sounds like you are going to have a great two weeks if you are allowed to craft for a good part of it!!

Once my shrink plastic has shrunk I flatten it with the back of a rubber stamp block - usually works for me!!

Have a lovely Christmas Kelly and a happy New Year.

Love Jules xx

Kath Stewart said...

this is so cute and love the image and well done making your very own kitty charm from shrink plastic......thanks for joining in the challenge this week at PBSC and have a wonderful Christmas....lots of love kath xxxxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails