Sunday 15 November 2009

Happy Christmas

Hi Folks,
Here's a couple of cards I've made for my Mother-In-Law, that she asked me to make. I always get scared when people ask me to make cards, I always worry they won't like them. Plus when I asked her if she wanted traditional, religious etc, she said 'oooh, it doesn't matter'! Aaargh! Oh well, just hope she likes them, have got 2 more to do yet though.
Take care.
Kelly.x


My Recipe
Stamp from Whiff Of Joy
Patterned paper from Papermania
Paper flowers from Prima
Snowflake die-cuts from Sizzix
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Lace from Tabby Crafts
Adhesive ribbon from Anita's
Decorative corner scissors from Fiskars
Other materials used: Distress Inks, Watercolour pencils, Brilliance Ink Pad, Stickles Glitter Glue, Sakura Stardust pen

3 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card - love the image you've used :o) Lisa x

Mel X said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun! Love the rich colour combi, the golds are particularly delish and love the papers. Fabulous colouring and great image. I'm sure your MIL will love 'em - if not just post 'em north of the Humber - I'll look after 'em LOL!!

Mel X

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, love the image.
luv
Debby

Related Posts with Thumbnails