Saturday 7 November 2009

1st Christmas

Hi Everyone,

Sorry, but it's that white look again! I'm really lovin' this theme as you can tell! Just love this cute little horse too and have stamped him out 3 times, but just made this one card so far and decided it would look really cute for a '1st Christmas' card. I've watercoloured him in using my Tim Holtz distress ink pads which I've not tried before, I know he's only one colour but I've only got two ink pads, sorry did have two ink pads, just ordered afew more! Can't believe I hadn't tried watercolouring with these before, they're fab!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Take care.

Kelly.x





My Recipe


Stamp from Magnolia
Embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Fabric flowers from Papermania
Pearls from Prima
Lace from Cuddly Buddly Crafts
'1st' topper from Kanban

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

Hey - don't apologise. I am loving your white look!!

I hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails