Sunday 25 October 2009

Stitched Christmas

Evening all,

Oh dear, have been very lazy this weekend and only got these two cards finished! I'm afraid I've done more craft shopping than actual crafting, but we have to replenish our stocks don't we?!

Anyway, I'm going to go and try and get some more cards done tonight, will probably be up till the wee hours cos I've got the rest of the week off! Brilliant!!

Take care everyone.

Kelly.x














My Recipe
Stitch templates from Bazzill Basics
Card Candy from Craftwork Cards
Glitter Glue from Stickles
Snowflake die-cut from Sizzix
Star gem from Papermania

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh hun these are gorgeous, love the designs and the stitching, the card candy looks fab too
hugs Mandy xx

Mel X said...

Lovely cards hun!! Loving the designs and stitching just like Mandy!!

Mel X

Related Posts with Thumbnails