Sunday 11 October 2009

New Blog!

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I did start one up last week, but decided I didn't like the look of it, so I've started again! So here goes. I think I'll start by adding my card I entered into the Penny Black Challenge last week, which was 'Autumn Breezes'.







My Recipe


Stamp from Penny Black

Patterned paper from My Minds Eye

Maple Leaf nesties from Spellbinders

Gems from Papermania

Embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Hopefully back later as I've been in a very Christmassy mood today and have got 3 cards finished! Hooray!

1 comment:

Mel X said...

Hiya, have you changed your site? Thought I'd posted on it already but didn't you have some of your lovely jewellery on the blog? Anyway, I DO remember the card! Lovely image, lovely papers and I think what you've done with those leaves is fabulous.

Mel X

Related Posts with Thumbnails