Tuesday 20 October 2009

Kitty Wishes

Hi Everyone

Phew! Been a busy bee today, more Christmas cards I'm afraid but they've got to be done! I've also managed to watch a few hours of Craft Day on QVC and not spent anything! That's a first I think.

Thank you for looking. Take care.
Kelly.x


My Recipe

Stamp from Penny Black
Patterned paper from DCWV
Fabric flowers from Prima
Snowflake die-cut from Sizzix
Gems from Doodlebug
Lace from stash, inked with 'Galaxy Gold' dew drop inkpad
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Glamour Dust from Deco Art

5 comments:

Mel X said...

Oooh lovely rich colours!! Great image and love those flowers. The lace is real pretty!

Mel X

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous paper! Cute image, love the flowers and gems. I see you're a Penny Black lover--me too!

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful cards you've been making, love the cute PB images.
luv
Debby

Ruth said...

This is really pretty,I love the colours,Ruth x

Mandy said...

This is so beautiful hun, love everything
hugs Mandy xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails