Monday 19 October 2009

How Becoming!

Hello Folks

Here's my entry for the Penny Black Challenge, I thought I'd do a man's card as I haven't done a male themed card lately. They are so difficult (men and their cards!) to do sometimes, but I really liked this sketch and I love my new stamp and was desperate to play with it!



My Recipe


Stamp from Penny Black!

Patterned paper from Basic Grey

Embossed card from Coredinations 'The Chocolate Box'

Embossing folder from Cuttlebug

Sentiment from Craftwork Cards

Ribbon from Anita's



Well, that's all for now folks, see you soon.
Take care.
Kelly.x

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hi Kelly
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, I love what you have created with this cat image, the colour combination's sure make it a masculine card.Just purrfect in fact.
Cheers
Cynthia

Mandy said...

Hi Kelly, this is gorgeous hun, love the sweet image and colour combo.
Your blog is fab hun, and your cards are beautiful
hugs Mandy xx

NGCARDS said...

Great interpretation of my sketch!
Such a great, male card!
Thanks for joining in this week at PBSC!
xxx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card kelly...love the colour combo and that adorable image...perfect male card..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Mel X said...

Hiya Kelly, sorry for being a bad blogger - my computer crashed - long story!! This colour combi is gorgeous, gonna have to try it myself!! Cute image.

Mel X

Pauline C said...

Very cute male card Kelly and fab use of the sketch. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Related Posts with Thumbnails